cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lattest driver and netty issues...
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 02:55:49 GMT
Ok I found the additional handler file and I added but at runtime I am still getting the error
message about the timer class not found and I looked in the jar and did not see that class.
I was using netty-3.0.9.0.Final with Cassandra driver cassandra-driver-core-3.0.2.jar and
netty-handler-4.0.33.jar.
So what is the right combination to not get this timer class missing exception?
Thanks.