cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Yawei Li <yawei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Golang Driver and Support
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:30:14 GMT
Thanks for the info, Bryan!
We are in general assess the support level of GoCQL v.s Java Driver. From
http://gocql.github.io/, looks like it is a WIP (some TODO items, api is
subject to change)? And https://github.com/gocql/gocql suggests the
performance may degrade now and then, and the supported versions are up to
2.2.x? For us maintaining two stacks (Java and Go) may be expensive so I am
checking what's the general strategy folks are using here.