cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Yawei Li <yawei...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra Golang Driver and Support
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 05:06:18 GMT
Hi,

It looks like to me that DataStax doesn't provide official golang driver
yet and the goland client libs are overall lagging behind the Java driver
in terms of feature set, supported version and possibly production
stability?

We are going to support a large number of services  in both Java and Go. if
the above impression is largely true, we are considering the option of
focusing on Java client and having GoLang program talk to the Java service
via RPC for data access. Anyone has tried similar approach?

Thanks