cassandra-user mailing list archives

From horschi <hors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All subsequent CAS requests time out after heavy use of new CAS feature
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:29:05 GMT
Hi Jan,

were you able to resolve your Problem?

We are trying the same and also see a lot of WriteTimeouts:
WriteTimeoutException: Cassandra timeout during write query at consistency
SERIAL (2 replica were required but only 1 acknowledged the write)

How many clients were competing for a lock in your case? In our case its
only two :-(

cheers,
Christian