cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Chrisjan Matser <cmat...@codespinnerinc.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] YCSB 0.8.0 Release
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 03:56:00 GMT
On behalf of the development community, I am pleased to announce the
release of YCSB 0.8.0.  With the help of other Cassandra community
developers we are continuing to make enhancements to this binding.  Help in
testing a Cassandra 3 instance would be greatly appreciated for the next
release.

Highlights:

* Amazon S3 improvments including proper closing of the S3Object

* Apache Cassandra improvements including update to DataStax driver 3.0.0,
tested with Cassandra 2.2.5

* Apache HBase10 improvements including synchronization for multi-threading

* Core improvements to address future enhancements

* Elasticsearch improvements including update to 2.3.1 (latest stable
version)

* Orientdb improvements including a readallfields fix

Full release notes, including links to source and convenience binaries:

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/releases/tag/0.8.0

This release covers changes from the last 1 month.