cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Bhupendra Baraiya <Bhupendra.Bara...@continuum.net>
Subject RE: Transaction Support in Cassandra
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:04:21 GMT
Ok so we will not get what they had developed

So what will be the closest Alternative of Transaction in Cassandra

Thanks and regards,

Bhupendra Baraiya
Continuum Managed Services, LLC.
p: 902-933-0019
e: bhupendra.baraiya@continuum.net<mailto:bhupendra.baraiya@continuum.net>
w: continuum.net
[http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/281750/file-393087232-png/img/logos/email-continuum-logo-151x26.png]<http://www.continuum.net/>

From: DuyHai Doan [mailto:doanduyhai@gmail.com]
Sent: March 22, 2016 1:20 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Transaction Support in Cassandra

First Ok.ru support for acid transactions is using a complete FORK of Apache Cassandra so
people using it need to maintain the fork themselves.

Second, as far as I know, they don't intend to publish the source code so it's not really
available in the public space either. The reason is that their architecture has been tailored
for their own usage and hardware so I 'm not sure it can be adapted for general purpose public
usage...
Le 22 mars 2016 08:12, "Bhupendra Baraiya" <Bhupendra.Baraiya@continuum.net<mailto:Bhupendra.Baraiya@continuum.net>>