cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "ssivikt@gmail.com" <ssiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 3.2.1: Memory leak?
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 22:28:50 GMT
Hi, I'll duplicate here my email with the same issue

"/I have 7 nodes of C* v2.2.5 running on CentOS 7 and using jemalloc for
dynamic storage allocation.
Use only one keyspace and one table with Leveled compaction strategy.
I've loaded ~500 GB of data into the cluster with replication factor
equals to 3 and waiting until compaction is finished. But during
compaction each of the C* nodes allocates all the available memory
(~128GB) and just stops its process.
This is a known bug ? /"

--
Thanks,