Here it is:
http://pastebin.com/QEdjtAj6

XX.YY is localhost in this case.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Bhuvan Rawal <bhu1rawal@gmail.com> wrote:
could you paste your cassandra.yaml here, except for commented out lines?

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 12:30 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
The issue I described was observed on the seed node.

Both rpc_address and listen_address point to localhost.

bq. What addresses are there in the seed list?

The IP of the seed node.

I haven't come to starting non-seed node(s) yet.

Thanks for the quick response.