Alain Rodriguez - alain@thelastpickle.com
France

http://www.thelastpickle.com

Le 28 févr. 2016 15:17, "Clint Martin" <clintlmartin@coolfiretechnologies.com> a écrit :

Code wise, I am not completely familiar with what accomplishes the behavior.  But my understanding and experience is that Cass 2.1 picks the drive with the most free space when picking a destination for a compaction operation.
(This is an overly simplistic description. Reality is always more nuanced.  datastax had a blog post that describes this better as well as limitations to the algorithm in 2.1 which are addressed in the 3.x releases )

Clint