cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Brian Picciano <mediocregop...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't bootstrap a node
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:51:29 GMT
I posted this on the IRC but wasn't able to receive any help. I have two
nodes running 3.0.3. They're in different datacenters, connected by
openvpn. When I go to bootstrap the new node it handshakes fine, but always
gets this error while transferring data:

http://gobin.io/oMll

If I follow the log's advice and run "nodetool bootstrap resume" I get the
following:

http://gobin.io/kkSu

I'm fairly confident this is not a connection issue, ping is sub-50ms, and
there isn't any packet loss that I can see. Any help would be greatly
appreciated, I'd also be happy to give any further debugging info that
might help. Thanks!