cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Will Hayworth <whaywo...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra + OpsWorks
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 20:34:28 GMT
I am! :)

I've made some changes to the community Chef cookbook to make things work
well (like seed search): https://github.com/wsh/cassandra-chef-cookbook.
(Note that that also has some default parameters and other stuff that may
just be applicable for my cluster, YMMV, etc.) My cluster is tiny (12 nodes
across three AZs in two regions--unfortunately, OpsWorks stacks are
per-region, so I have two :/), but so far so good.

Will Hayworth
Developer, Engagement Engine
My pronoun is "they". <http://pronoun.is/they>