cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many sstables with DateTieredCompactionStrategy
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:24:09 GMT
Might be due to this:

Fixed in 2.1.12 (Assuming you are using C*2.1):

Some question to have more context:

   1. What C* version are you using?
   2. Do you use vnodes?
   3. How many vnodes per node?
   4. How many nodes / DC do you have?
   5. How do you run repairs (tool & command)?

C*heers,

Alain Rodriguez - alain@thelastpickle.com
France

http://www.thelastpickle.com