cassandra-user mailing list archives

From kedar <kedar.par...@netcore.co.in>
Subject Re: Keyspaces not found in cqlsh
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 14:28:30 GMT
Thanks Sebastian,

Cassandra installation in our case is simply an untar.

Cassandra is started using supervisord and user as root, would you still
recommend I try using Cassandra user.

  ./nodetool describecluster
Cluster Information:
     Name: Test Cluster
     Snitch: org.apache.cassandra.locator.DynamicEndpointSnitch
     Partitioner: org.apache.cassandra.dht.Murmur3Partitioner
     Schema versions:
         cd361577-6947-3390-a787-be28fe499787: [Ip1]

         9f5b5675-c9e7-3ae3-8ad6-6654fa4fb3e7: [Ip2]

Interestingly
./nodetool cfstats shows all the tables

Thanks,
Kedar Parikh