cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Harikrishnan A <hari...@yahoo.com>
Subject Modeling Master Tables in Cassandra
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:25:42 GMT
Hello,I have a scenario where I need to create a customer master table in cassandra which has
attributes like customerid, name, email, phonenr .etc ..What is the best way to model such
table in cassandra keeping in mind that I will be using customer id to populate customer information
from other application work flows.  While inserting , I need to make sure the customer profile
doesn't exists in this table by verifying the combination for name + email + phonenr.  Unfortunately
I can't  store the name, email, phonenr in some of the tables where I have association with
customer data, instead those table stores only customer id.
Thanks & Regards,Hari