cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Romain Hardouin <romainh...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Keyspaces not found in cqlsh
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 10:27:31 GMT
What is the output on both nodes of the following command?
ls -l /var/lib/cassandra/data/system/*
If one node seems odd you can try "nodetool resetlocalschema" but the other node must be in
clean state.

Best,
Romain

Le Jeudi 11 février 2016 11h10, kedar <kedar.parikh@netcore.co.in> a écrit :
I am using cqlsh 5.0.1 | Cassandra 2.1.2, recently we are unable to see
/ desc keyspaces and query tables through cqlsh on either of the two nodes

cqlsh> desc keyspaces

<empty>

cqlsh> use user_index;
cqlsh:user_index> desc table list_1_10;

Keyspace 'user_index' not found.
cqlsh:user_index>
cqlsh>  select * from system.schema_keyspaces;
Keyspace 'system' not found.
cqlsh>
We are running a 2 node cluster. The Python - Django app that inserts
data is running without any failure and system logs show nothing abnormal.

./nodetool repair on one node hasn't helped ./nodetool cfstats shows all
the tables too

--
Thanks,
Kedar Parikh