cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jack Krupansky <jack.krupan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to locate Solr Configuration file ( Generated using dsetool )
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 14:46:11 GMT
As per the DSE Search doc: "Resource files are stored in Cassandra
database, not in the file system. The schema.xml and solrconfig.xml resources
are persisted in the solr_admin.solr_resources database table":
http://docs.datastax.com/en/datastax_enterprise/4.8/datastax_enterprise/srch/srchUpld.html

Use the dsetool get_core_schema and get_core_config commands to retrieve
the generated Solr schema and solrconfig files:
http://docs.datastax.com/en/datastax_enterprise/4.8/datastax_enterprise/tools/toolsDsetool.html

You can also use the dsetool read_resource command to read any of the Solr
resource "files".

-- Jack Krupansky