cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Qi Li <ken.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wide row in Cassandra
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 06:50:58 GMT
Thanks Jack.

the columns to be used for query will be 'uuid' and 'key' in mapValues. For
value1 to valueN, and Double in mapValues will be merely return.

there are 2 scenarios to query.
1. Query for value, it can be any one from value1 to valueN. The query
criteria will be 'uuid'.
2. Query for the Double in mapValue. The query criteria will be 'uuid' +
'key' in mapValue.

Thanks for your help.

Ken

--