cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Robert Coli <>
Subject Re: compaction_throughput_mb_per_sec
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 19:26:10 GMT
On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Ken Hancock <> wrote:

> As to why I think it's cluster-wide, here's what the documentation says:

Do you see "system" used in place of "cluster" anywhere else in the docs?

I think you are correct that the docs should standardize on "system"
instead of "node", because node to me includes vnodes. "system" or "host"
is what I think of as "the entire cassandra process".

If I were you, I'd email docs AT datastaxdotcom with your feedback. :D

View raw message