cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Peddi, Praveen" <>
Subject Re: Slow performance after upgrading from 2.0.9 to 2.1.11
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 03:10:09 GMT
Hi Michael,
I am not comparing my results with results on that page. I mentioned only in the context of
improved performance in 2.1 compared to 2.0.

That page compares performance between 2.0 and 2.1 with same hardware. I am doing the same
exact thing (running 2.0.9 and 2.1.11 on same hardware, same load test, same datastax driver
code etc) and expected same or better performance.

BTW, I just came across an issue with datastax driver
Not sure if we are hitting this but we are going to test with 2.1.5 driver and see if it's
any better.

On Jan 6, 2016, at 6:07 PM, Michael Shuler <<>>