cassandra-user mailing list archives

From xutom <xutom2...@126.com>
Subject Re:Re: cassandra full gc too long
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 07:04:23 GMT

Thanks for ur reply. Exactly I have splitted that table into 47*20=940 parts, I have 47 partitions
and each partition also has 20 buckets, so everytime I execute such cql: select * from table
where partition_id=a and bucket_id=b, and the number of each select result maybe 40-80 million.

What the " modern CQL client with paging support" mean? Is there opensource CQL client ?
I does not use any opensource CQL client and exporting data with my java code.

在 2015-12-29 11:38:51,"Robert Coli" <rcoli@eventbrite.com> 写道: