cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Lijun Huang" <coder...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which astyanax version to use?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 03:29:52 GMT
Hi All,

I have the similar problem, if I use the Cassandra 2.1 version, which Astyanax version is
the best one for me? For the versions in Astyanax Github pages make me a little confused,
I need some experience about this. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Lijun Huang

From:  "Lu, Boying";<Boying.Lu@emc.com>;
Date:  Mon, Nov 9, 2015 04:56 PM
To:  "user@cassandra.apache.org"<user@cassandra.apache.org>;

Subject:  which astyanax version to use?

Hi, All,

We plan to upgrade Cassandra from 2.0.17 to 2.1.11 (the latest stable release recommended
to be used in the product environment) in our product.

Currently we are using Astyanax 1.56.49 as Java client, I found there are many new Astyanax
at https://github.com/Netflix/astyanax/releases

So which version should we use in a product environment 3.8.0?

Thanks

 Boying