cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "qihuang.zheng"<>
Subject 回复:Can't save Opscenter Dashboard
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 01:43:34 GMT
We have this problem with version 5.2.0. so we decide to update to 5.2.2
But this problem seems remain. We solve this by totally delele relate agent file and process
and restart. just like first time install.

sudo kill -9 `ps -ef|grep datastax_agent_monitor | head -1 |awk '{print $2}'`  \
sudo kill -9 `cat /var/run/datastax-agent/`  \
sudo rm -rf /var/lib/datastax-agent  \
sudo rm -rf /usr/share/datastax-agent

发送时间:2015年11月5日(周四) 04:39
主题:Can't save Opscenter Dashboard

Today after one of the nodes is rebooted, OpsCenter dashboard doesn't save anymore. It starts
with an empty dashboard with no widget or graph. If I add some graph/widget, they are being
updated fine. But if I refresh the browser, the dashboard became empty again.

Also there's no "DEFAULT" tab on the dashboard as the user guide shows. I am not sure if it
was there before.
View raw message