cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Sola <>
Subject Cassandra 3.0.0 connection problem
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 07:13:38 GMT
Hi, I'm new to Cassandra and I've recently upgraded to 3.0.0 on Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS, through
apt-get upgrade not manual installation, after the update all was fine so I could access to
my keyspaces using cqlsh but I can't access to Cassandra using DataStax PHP Driver because
I get this error: "No hosts available for the control connection”.
The connection parameters are the same of 2.2.3 version (and was working fine).
I don't know if is this a bug or a problem of the PHP driver but my systems use Cassandra
and are now offline, so it's a known issue with a solution?
I tried also to downgrade to 2.2.3 version but after that Cassandra didn't start due to keyspace
to 2.2.3, so how can I do the downgrade without lose my datas?
Thanks very much for help!

Best regards,

View raw message