cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Alec Collier <Alec.Coll...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: I am a Datastax certified Cassandra architect now :)
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 04:15:15 GMT
Congrats Prem!

I’m planning to go for it next month… any tips?

Alec

From: Prem Yadav [mailto:ipremyadav@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 23 November 2015 5:01 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: I am a Datastax certified Cassandra architect now :)

Just letting the community know that I just passed the Cassandra architect certification with
flying colors :).
Have to say I learnt a lot from this forum.

Thanks,
Prem

This email, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose, distribute or use the information in this email in any way. If you
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete
the message. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information in this email should not be
regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product
or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of the
entity sending this message. Neither Macquarie Group Limited, nor any of its subsidiaries,
guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files and are not responsible for any changes
made to them by any other person.