cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Eduardo Alfaia <eduardocalf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Connecting to Cassandra
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 23:46:04 GMT
Hi Gupta,

I am running a simple python application that isn’t heavy from point of view of access to
cassandra. The application create a new keyspace, tables and do the load of data.
The application is an example in python-driver folder.

> On 29 Oct 2015, at 00:33, Surbhi Gupta <surbhi.gupta01@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are you running heavy load?
> I have seen these kinds error application team reporting to us in case when they have
too many connection already setup and they are trying to connect more applications.

> Try to disconnect the applications which are not required and try again ..
> Hope this helps...
>
> On 28 October 2015 at 16:22, Eduardo Alfaia <eduardocalfaia@gmail.com <mailto:eduardocalfaia@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am some problems of  Connection Timeout in a random mode, that is, the application
in python that I am using sometimes it does work very well sometimes not, I am getting this
error: