cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Surbhi Gupta <surbhi.gupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : will Unsafeassaniate a dead node maintain the replication factor
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 22:52:48 GMT
If it is using vnodes then just run nodetool repair . It should fix the issue related to data
if any.

And then run nodetool cleanup

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 31, 2015, at 3:12 PM, sai krishnam raju potturi <pskraju88@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> yes Surbhi.
>
>> On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Surbhi Gupta <surbhi.gupta01@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is the cluster using vnodes?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Oct 31, 2015, at 9:16 AM, sai krishnam raju potturi <pskraju88@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> yes Surbhi.

did not capture the tokens of the dead node. Any way we could make sure the replication of
3 is maintained?

run the nodetool decommission if the node is up and wait till streaming happens . You can
check is the streaming is completed by nodetool netstats . If streaming is completed you can
do unsafe assanitation .

replication factor like decommission process or removenode process?