cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Phil Bayliss <phil.bayl...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Need company to support Cassandra on Windows
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:34:42 GMT
Just to clarify, support for Windows on Cassandra is there in 2.2, and that
is what Jonathan was referring to in his keynote. Support for an OS and
having a Support Team are two different things (DataStax's support team
supports DataStax Enterprise licensed customers).

Also, Cassandra Summit was a conference for Cassandra, hosted by DataStax.
Throughout Jonathan's keynote, he was addressing Apache Cassandra, not
DataStax Enterprise.

Hope that helps clear the muddy waters!

[image: DataStaxLogo copy3.png] <http://www.datastax.com/>

PHIL BAYLISS