cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vikram Kone <vikramk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data visualization tools for Cassandra
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:38:40 GMT
​​
Thanks for the link DuyHai
>From the readme
<https://github.com/doanduyhai/incubator-zeppelin/blob/Spark_Cassandra_Demo/README.md>documentation
on github , it looks like I need to install spark cluster locally on the
zeppelin node. Is that true?
We already have DSE cassandra cluster deployed in 2 DCs with spark enabled
on  all of the cassandra nodes (via DSE configuration).
Can I install zeppelin on a different cluster and connect it to spark and
cassandra on the remote cluster (via JMX auth) ?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 12:10 PM, DuyHai Doan <doanduyhai@gmail.com> wrote:

> For more info about Zeppelin, look at my recent presentation slides at
> Apache Big Data Europe:
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/Apache%20Zeppelin%20-%20The%20missing%20component%20for%20the%20BigData%20ecosystem.pdf
>
> The most up-to-date branch to play with Zeppelin/Spark/Cassandra
> integration is
> https://github.com/doanduyhai/incubator-zeppelin/blob/MetroDay
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Vikram Kone <vikramkone@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Does opscenter has the capability to create custom dashboards based on
>> the data in cassandra tables?
>> I'll look into zeppelin and it's fork by Duy Hai
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Sebastian Estevez <
>> sebastian.estevez@datastax.com> wrote:
>>
>>> For zeppelin check Duy Hai's branch:
>>>

>>> https://github.com/doanduyhai/incubator-zeppelin/blob/Spark_Cassandra_Demo/README.md
>>>
>>> All the best,
>>>

>>> [image: datastax_logo.png] <http://www.datastax.com/>
>>>
>>> Sebastián Estévez
>>>
>>> Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | sebastian.estevez@datastax.com
>>>
>>> [image: linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/datastax> [image:
>>> facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/datastax> [image: twitter.png]
>>> <https://twitter.com/datastax> [image: g+.png]
>>> <https://plus.google.com/+Datastax/about>
>>> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/datastax>
>>> <http://goog_410786983>
>>>

>>> <http://www.datastax.com/gartner-magic-quadrant-odbms>
>>>
>>> DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology,
>>> delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises.
>>> Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any
>>> size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the
>>> database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds
>>> most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.

DSE.