cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Alonso <i...@mrcalonso.com>
Subject Re: management and monitoring nodetool repair
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:05:51 GMT
I'd say the logs will pretty much tell you all you need. You just need to
find which is the entity that logs about the repair status (RepairTask.java
?) and once you find it, just tail the logs grepping for that while repair
is happening and eventually you'll see the errors as, possibly, java stack
traces.

Carlos Alonso | Software Engineer | @calonso <https://twitter.com/calonso>

On 19 October 2015 at 14:00, <aeljami.ext@orange.com> wrote:

> Thx Carlos,
>

> How can I get information on error during repair ?
>

> Thx.

privilegiees et ne doivent donc

> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
par erreur, veuillez le signaler

> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques
etant susceptibles d'alteration,

> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Merci.