cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: Maximum node decommission // bootstrap at once.
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 21:14:14 GMT
OH. interesting.  Yeah. That's another strategy.  We've already done a
bunch of TCP tuning... we get about 1Gbit with large TCP windows.  So I
think we have that part done.

It's sad that CS can't resume...

Plan be we will just rsync the data.. Does it pretty much work just by
putting the data in a directory or do you have to do anything special?