cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Walsh, Stephen" <Stephen.Wa...@Aspect.com>
Subject RE: Consistency Issues
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 13:36:25 GMT
Thanks Jake, I’ll try test out 2.1.9 to see if it resolved the issue and ill try “nodetool
resetlocalschema” now to see if it helps.

Cassandra is 2.1.6
OpsCenter is 5.2.1

From: Jake Luciani [mailto:jakers@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 October 2015 14:00
To: user <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Consistency Issues

Onur, was responding to Stephen's issue.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 8:56 AM, Onur Yalazı <onur.yalazi@8digits.com<mailto:onur.yalazi@8digits.com>>
wrote:
Thank you Jake.

The issue is I do not have missing CF's and upgrading beyond 2.1.3 is not a possibility because
of the deprecation of cql dialects. Our application is using Hector and migrating to cql3
is a huge refactoring.