cassandra-user mailing list archives

From karim duran <karim.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Importing data from SQL Server
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 23:25:11 GMT
Hello Raluca, Hello Kevin.

To do what you want, you need an ETL software. I recommand "TALEND for Big
Data" as it has a free open-source community version.

This software is very intuitive and easy to learn and very well documented.

You have components tMSSQLInput specialized in extracting date from SQL
Server with SQL Queries, and on the other side tCassandraOutput specialized
in inserting or updating data.

I do that every days :-)

I put a screenshot of a job ( done with MySQL extract, but it's exactly the
same principe with MS SQL Server).

I hope it helps.

Regards.

Karim Duran