cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Shuo Chen <chenatu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieve all the columnfamily / tables of thrift and CQL from the keyspace in cassandra
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 03:35:07 GMT
Hi,

I use hector to manipulate cassandra of version 2.1.8 and want to retrieve
all the tables from certain keyspace in an application. I use
"KeyspaceDefinition.getCfDefs()" to retrieve the columnfamily list in a
keyspace.

However, I found that the getCfDefs() function can just retrieve the
columnfamily created by the thrift api such as
"me.prettyprint.hector.api.Cluster.updateColumnFamily" but not table
created by CQL such as cqlsh client.

Then, how to retrieve all the tables from certain keyspace?

I asked the same question on stackoverflow

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31804797/retrieve-all-the-columnfamily-tables-of-thrift-and-cql-from-the-keyspace-in-ca

----

Shuo Chen