cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Estevez <sebastian.este...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Long joining node
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 18:16:44 GMT
It helps to set stream socket timeout in the yaml so that you don't hang
forever on a lost / broken stream.

All the best,

[image: datastax_logo.png] <http://www.datastax.com/>

Sebastián Estévez

Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | sebastian.estevez@datastax.com

[image: linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/datastax> [image:
facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/datastax> [image: twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/datastax> [image: g+.png]
<https://plus.google.com/+Datastax/about>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/datastax>

<http://cassandrasummit-datastax.com/?utm_campaign=summit15&utm_medium=summiticon&utm_source=emailsignature>

DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology,
delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises.
Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any
size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the
database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds
most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.