cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Lots of write timeouts and missing data during decomission/bootstrap
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 21:22:27 GMT
We get lots of write timeouts when we decommission a node.  About 80% of
them are write timeout and just about 20% of them are read timeout.

We’ve tried to adjust streamthroughput (and compaction throughput) for that
matter and that doesn’t resolve the issue.

We’ve increased write_request_timeout_in_ms … and read timeout as well.

Is there anything else I should be looking at?

I can’t seem to find the documentation that explains what the heck is
happening.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*