cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: How to measure disk space used by a keyspace?
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 14:28:58 GMT
That’s ok for a single node, but to answer the question, “how big is my table across the
cluster?” it would be much better if the cluster could provide an answer.

Sean Durity

From: Jonathan Haddad []
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 8:15 AM
To: user
Subject: Re: How to measure disk space used by a keyspace?

If you're looking to measure actual disk space, I'd use the du command, assuming you're on
a linux:

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:26 AM shahab <<>>

Probably this question has been already asked in the mailing list, but I couldn't find it.

The question is how to measure disk-space used by a keyspace, column family wise, excluding