cassandra-user mailing list archives

From K F <kf200...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about consistency in cassandra 2.0.9
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 00:01:34 GMT
Hi,
I am running a cassandra cluster with 4 dcs. Out of 4 dcs, I have 3 DCs returning right data
but 1 dc where I had 1 node down, the data didn't return correct records.
So, e.g. DC1 - 386 records (single-token based DC)DC2 - 386 records (vnode based DC)DC3 -
386 records (vnode based DC)DC4 - 178 records (vnode based DC)
In DC4 I had one node down due to hardware failures and was getting another spare node bootstrapped.
Then why would during bootstrapping process or when 1 node is down in DC4, I would get incorrect
records.
Thanks
Regards,Ken