cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Walsh, Stephen" <Stephen.Wa...@Aspect.com>
Subject RE: Drop/Create table with same CF Name
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 15:06:16 GMT
Thanks for the link,

I don’t think your link is what I hand mind – considering it mentioned to be fixed in
2.0.13

I was referring to this “won’t fix” issue

We’ve seen this a few times, we’re we drop a key space and re-create it and get inconstancy
issues.
It even happened to me mid Message thread on these boards.

http://www.mail-archive.com/user%40cassandra.apache.org/msg42139.html

From: Sebastian Estevez [mailto:sebastian.estevez@datastax.com]
Sent: 22 May 2015 14:46
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Drop/Create table with same CF Name

 I’m aware of issues where recreating key spaces can cause inconsistency in 2.0.13 if memTables
are not flushed beforehand , is this the issues that is resolved?

Yep, that's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-7511

All the best,

[datastax_logo.png]<http://www.datastax.com/>

Sebastián Estévez

Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | sebastian.estevez@datastax.com<mailto:sebastian.estevez@datastax.com>

[linkedin.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/datastax>[facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/datastax>[twitter.png]<https://twitter.com/datastax>[g+.png]<https://plus.google.com/+Datastax/about>[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/24_538J0j5M0NHQx-jkRiV_IHrhsh-98hpi--Qz9b0-I4llvWuYI6LgiVJsul0AhxL0gMTOHgw3G0SvIXaT2C7fsKKa_DdQ2uOJ-bQ6h_mQ7k7iMybcR1dr1VhWgLMxcmg]<http://feeds.feedburner.com/datastax>

[http://datastax.com/all/images/cs_logo_color_sm.png]<http://cassandrasummit-datastax.com/>

DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology, delivering Apache
Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises. Datastax is built to be agile, always-on,
and predictably scalable to any size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax
is the database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds most innovative
companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Walsh, Stephen <Stephen.Walsh@aspect.com<mailto:Stephen.Walsh@aspect.com>>