cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <SEAN_R_DUR...@homedepot.com>
Subject RE: C*1.2 on JVM 1.7
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 18:39:39 GMT
I have run plenty of 1.2.x Cassandra versions on the Oracle JVM 1.7. I have used both 1.7.0_40
and 1.7.0_72 with no issues. Also have 3.2.7 DSE running on 1.7.0_72 in PR with no issues.

Sean Durity – Cassandra Admin, Big Data Team
To engage the team, create a request<https://portal.homedepot.com/sites/bigdata/SitePages/Big%20Data%20Engagement%20Request.aspx>

From: cass savy [mailto:casssavy@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 1:22 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: C*1.2 on JVM 1.7

Has anybody run DSE 3.2.6(C*1.2.16) on JRE 1.7. I know its recommended that we have to get
to JVM version 7 to get to C*2.0 and higher.

We are experiencing latency issues during rolling upgrade from 1.2 to 2.0. Hence cannot get
o C*1.2, but plan to just upgrade JRE from 1.6 to 1.7. I wanted to know if anyof you have
C*1.2 on JRE 1.7 in PROD and have run into issues.