cassandra-user mailing list archives

From dlu66061 <dlu66...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Denormalization leads to terrible, rather than better, Cassandra performance -- I am really puzzled
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 04:03:16 GMT
Thank you both very much, Erick and Steve.

Steve,

1. You are right on the target. I realized it later last week and did
additional tests. I am in the process summarizing it and I am going to put
it here as a comparison reference for others.

2. It is good to know.

3. Yes, I am using EBS. I understand its implication for the overall
performance, but I think it is not the main cause for the observation.

4. I also tested CL.ONE vs. CL.QUORUM. I am summarizing that part too.

--
View this message in context: http://cassandra-user-incubator-apache-org.3065146.n2.nabble.com/Denormalization-leads-to-terrible-rather-than-better-Cassandra-performance-I-am-really-puzzled-tp7600561p7600618.html