cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Brian O'Neill <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject Re: Adhoc querying in Cassandra?
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:17:18 GMT
Again ‹ agreed.

They have different usage patterns (C* heavy writes, ES heavy read), I would
separate them.
SOLR should be sufficient.  I believe DSE is a tight integration between
SOLR and C*.

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Technology Officer
Health Market Science, a LexisNexis Company
215.588.6024 Mobile € @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact
the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and
destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
strictly prohibited.