cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ali Akhtar <ali.rac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra feature enhancement
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 09:43:42 GMT
If I were you, I would learn Cassandra's internals and how it works (there
are several Webinars that you can watch). Once you understand its
internals, then you'll be in a much better position to think of a feature
enhancement you can do.

You'll also be in a better position to do future Cassandra projects.