cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Mantas Klasavičius <mantas.klasavic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Huge number of sstables after adding server to existing cluster
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 21:23:28 GMT
Thanks a lot for all to your responses

I should mention we are running 2.1.3 and  I have set setcompactionthroughput
0 already

nodetool enableautocompaction keyspace table command/bug is new to me I
will definitely will try this out and let you know

One more thing I wan't to clarify did I understand correctly 32 is the max
number for sstables for normally operating cassandra node?

Best regards
Mantas