cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Amlan Roy <amlan....@cleartrip.com>
Subject rpc_timeout error
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 20:32:13 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to query a table from cqlsh and I get the following error:
Request did not complete within rpc_timeout.

I found the following messages in system.log:
system.log:ERROR [ReadStage:1493] 2015-04-12 00:46:39,754 SliceQueryFilter.java (line 206)
Scanned over 100000 tombstones in my_keyspace.my_event_data; query aborted (see tombstone_failure_threshold)

 I  thought the tombstones are created only during delete. I am not doing any update/delete
on this table, just doing inserts. I have not set any TTL also. Not sure what is the issue
here.

Regards,
Amlan