cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Job Thomas <j...@suntecgroup.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra feature enhancement
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 10:09:22 GMT
Hi Divya.

There is a SubQuery implementation available, in Git repository . You can do some  enhancement
to make it to be useful for production.

https://github.com/jobmthomas/Cassandra-SubQuery

[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/4040100?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/jobmthomas/Cassandra-SubQuery>

jobmthomas/Cassandra-SubQuery ยท GitHub
Cassandra-SubQuery - Su-Query- Implementation for Cassandra
Read more...<https://github.com/jobmthomas/Cassandra-SubQuery>

________________________________
From: Ali Akhtar <ali.rac200@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2015 3:13 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cassandra feature enhancement

If I were you, I would learn Cassandra's internals and how it works (there are several Webinars
that you can watch). Once you understand its internals, then you'll be in a much better position
to think of a feature enhancement you can do.

You'll also be in a better position to do future Cassandra projects.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Divya Divs <divya.divi2412@gmail.com<mailto:divya.divi2412@gmail.com>>