What version of Cassandra are you running? Are you by any chance running repairs on your data?

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Benyi Wang <bewang.tech@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for replying.

In cqlsh, if I change to Quorum (Consistency quorum), sometime the select return the deleted row, sometime not.

I have two virtual data centers: service (3 nodes) and analytics(4 nodes collocate with Hadoop data nodes).The table has 3 replicas in service and 2 in analytics. When I wrote, I wrote into analytics using local_one. So I guest the data may not replicated to all nodes yet.

I will try to use strong consistency for write.