Hi, I have a simple question and can't find related info in docs.

I have cluster1 with 3 nodes and cluster2 with 5 nodes. I want to transfer whole keyspace named 'mykeyspace' data from cluster1 to cluster2 using sstableloader. I understand that it's not the best solution, I need it for testing purposes.

What I'm going to do:

  1. Recreate keyspace schema on cluster2 using schema from cluster1
  2. nodetool flush for mykeyspace.source_table being exported from cluster1 to cluster2
  3. Run sstableloader for each table on cluster1.node01

    sstableloader -d cluster2.nodeXXX.com /var/lib/cassandra/data/mykeyspace/source_table-83f369e0d6e511e4b3a6010e8d2b68af/

What should I get as a result on cluster2?

ALL data from source_table?

or

Just data stored in partition of source_table

I'm confused. Doc says I just run this command to export table from cluster1 to cluster2, but I specify path to a part of source_table data, since other parts of table should be on other nodes.