cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Brian O'Neill <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject Re: cassandra source code
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:45:50 GMT

copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
strictly prohibited.

From:  Divya Divs <divya.divi2412@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 1:29 AM
To:  <user@cassandra.apache.org>, Jason Wee <peichieh@gmail.com>, Eric
Stevens <mightye@gmail.com>
Subject:  cassandra source code

Hi
I'm Divya, I'm trying to run the source code of cassandra in eclipse. I'm
taking the source code from github. I'm using windows 64-bit, I'm following
the instructions from this website.
http://runningcassandraineclipse.blogspot.in/. In the github
cassandra-trunk, conf/log4j-server.properies directories and
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon, main class is not there. please
give me a document to run the source code of cassandra. Please kindly help
me to proceed. Please reply me as soon as possible.
                                           Thanking you