cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Sibbald, Charles" <Charles.Sibb...@bskyb.com>
Subject Re: Store data with cassandra
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 16:07:33 GMT
Sounds like this is a job for jackrabbit ?
http://jackrabbit.apache.org

From: Ali Akhtar <ali.rac200@gmail.com<mailto:ali.rac200@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, 20 March 2015 15:58
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>" <user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Store data with cassandra

( I apologize, I'm only joking. To answer your question, Cassandra tends to cache the first
300MB or so of data in memory, only when it grows beyond that does it start to write it to
files. But, Cassandra is not the write choice for storing files. In the screenshot you linked,
its only storing the filenames, not the actual contents of the files).

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Ali Akhtar <ali.rac200@gmail.com<mailto:ali.rac200@gmail.com>>