cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ajay <ajay.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimal Batch size (Unlogged) for Java driver
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 15:55:16 GMT
I have a column family with 15 columns where there are timestamp,
timeuuid,  few text fields and rest int  fields.  If I calculate the size
of its column name  and it's value and divide 5kb (recommended max size for
batch) with the value,  I get result as 12. Is it correct?. Am I missing
something?

Thanks
Ajay